LINKS TO REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VICTORIA
SheSafe National Child Safety Policy
1. Download the Policy PDF and read it thoroughly.
2. Print out Page 7 of the document.
3. Write your name, sign and date as an indication that you have read and understood the document.
4. Send a photo by email or the printed page to the SheSafe office for our records.
Driver Accreditation Form (Victoria)
The Taxi Services Commission is the regulator of the taxi, hire car and ride sharing industry in Victoria. You are required to submit:
- Your completed application form (link on the right)
- A completed Consent & Declaration in Section 7 of the Application.
- Evidence that you have held a full and current driver licence in an Australian state or territory or in New Zealand for a minimum period of six months.
- Certified copies of your proof of identity documents, including evidence of entitlement to work in Australia.
- The medical and vision acuity sections completed by your doctor, which must be less than six months old (link below).
If you are currently an accredited commercial passenger vehicle driver or authorised driving instructor from another State or Territory in Australia or New Zealand, you are eligible to apply for mutual recognition.
You need to submit this form: Mutual Recognition Form (pdf)
The medical certificate must be less than six months old and must be completed by a registered medical practitioner.
Make an appointment with your doctor and take the form with you to the appointment.
Note that the examination may take longer than a routine consultation so advise the receptionist when making the appointment that you are attending for this purpose.
You may lodge your application form by:
- Email – email@example.com (Emailed applications must be sent as one attachment in PDF format)
- Post – GPO Box 1716, Melbourne, 3001
The application fee can be paid by completing the Payment Authorisation in Section 8 of the Form.
Complete applications will be accepted and processed in approximately 10 business days from receipt.
If successful, your driver accreditation documents will be mailed to you.
Please send us an email to let us know when you have received your accreditation.
Driver Health Questionnaire (Victoria)
The Taxi Services Commission (TSC) requires you to complete the health questionnaire and have it signed by a doctor (link on the right).
- Make an appointment with your doctor and take this form with you to the appointment.
- Complete the driver health questionnaire and provide it to the doctor.
- Sign the bottom of the questionnaire in the presence of the doctor.
- This record should be retained by the registered medical practitioner conducting the assessment and does not need to be returned to the TSC.
You do not need to send us a copy of this questionnaire.